Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jeff Wall Remake

In my remakes I wanted to add a subtle difference. I used the same "pose", but rather than oranges I used grapefruits. Some of the angles, and shadows are off, but I believe both of the photographs reflect a similar emotion. In the second remake instead of doing a direct remake, I wanted to take a photograph that was taken more from "inspiration" from a painting, rather than a "remake". Though they are very similiar, I wouldn't call it a remake, because there are so many differences between the two images.








1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you are very talented. You have managed to create a great 'set up' that is truly like the former paintings. You have grasped this assignment and really put forth effort to make them interesting and full of visual colour and interest. Keep up the Good work :)

    ReplyDelete